In the heart of Dubai and at the center of the Jumeirah Lakes Towers district lies the world’s #1 freezone community, “The Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC) Freezone.”
The DMCC freezone is a home for innovation, world-class services, and stunning property choices. The process of getting a trade license in Dubai, DMCC freezone, is easy, straightforward, and fast.
This article serves as the guide you need to get a business license in Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC) Freezone.
You can also book a free consultation with our expert business setup consultants in Dubai, who will guide you through the process of company formation in Dubai, UAE.
Benefits of Getting a Trade License in Dubai, DMCC Freezone
With over 23,000 registered businesses, the DMCC freezone is home to businesses of all sizes. This freezone authority in Dubai offers unique benefits such as access to a world-class business environment, networking, and a stunning, high-quality lifestyle.
Below are some other benefits offered by DMCC.
- 100% Business ownership to foreign investors
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- Remote business setup procedure
- 0% personal income tax and 0% corporate (provided you comply with all regulatory requirements)
- Wide range of business activities.
- Flexible office solutions.
- Prestigious address in the JLT community
Business License in DMCC Freezone
DMCC offers 4 types of trade licenses in Dubai, UAE. Each of these licenses is designed for a specific business sector.
- Commercial and General Trading License: The commercial license is issued for businesses involved in trading, import/export, and other commercial activities.
- Professional (Service) License: The professional license is issued to businesses engaged in professional activities such as consultancy, technical services, art, and design.
- Industrial License: The industrial license is issued to businesses involved in industrial activities such as processing, warehousing, and manufacturing.
Procedure to get a trade license in Dubai, DMCC Freezone.
- Decide on your business activity and choose the required license type.
- Fill out and submit the application form from DMCC freezone authority along with the required documents.
- Pay the license fee and sign legal documents from DMCC.
- Obtain approval and a bank letter from DMCC to open a business bank account.
- Get your business license, rent office space, obtain visas, and start operating your business.
Get in Touch with Our Expert Business Setup Consultant
Ready to start your business in Dubai, UAE? Our expert business setup consultants can assist you every step of the way. We will make the process seamless, quick, and easy. You can book a free consultation now.
Frequently Ask Questions
What are the required documents to get a business license in DMCC Freezone?
- Passport copy of the business owner
- Proof of address of business owner
- Office address in DMCC freezone (required after registering your business)
- A third-party approval for certain business activities